New Britain General campus:
Bradley Memorial campus:
The Hospital of Central Connecticut has full-service medical laboratories that offer a variety of services, including blood drawing and testing.
Test result reports are generally complete within 24 hours after specimens are taken in the laboratory. The full report is delivered personally to your doctor's office by courier (or in rare instances by mail if your doctor is out of our courier area).
Most routine tests can be reported within the 24 hours; a partial report will be delivered to your doctor for tests taking more than one day to perform. A final report will be printed and delivered when all results are available. Your physician can obtain a copy of your results before the report has been delivered via facsimile or remote access.
The laboratory is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by board-certified pathologists available for consultation with your physician. The labs are also staffed by specially trained technicians and client services representatives.
HCC's laboratories at the New Britain General campus, Bradley Memorial campus and Hospital for Special Care are accredited by the College of American Pathologists.
- Kensington Diagnostic Center, 320 New Britain Road, (860) 829-6221
- New Britain, 61 Hart St., (860) 224-5477
- New Britain, Outpatient Test Center, 100 Grand St. (Hospital of Central Connecticut), (860) 224-5532
- Newington Diagnostic Center, 66 Cedar St., (860) 665-7733
- Plainville Diagnostic Center, 184 East St., (860) 793-2292
- Plantsville Diagnostic Center, 710 Main St., (860) 426-9622
- Southington Diagnostic Center, 360-1 North Main St., (860) 628-2860
- Southington Medical Arts Diagnostic Center, 55 Meriden Ave (Suite 1E), (860) 276-5368
- Southington, 81 Meriden Ave. (Hospital of Central Connecticut), (860) 276-5381
- Southington, specimen collection center, 825 Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike., (860) 426-2285
- Southington, West Street Diagnostic Center, 1131 West St., (860) 621-3124