Central Connecticut Senior Health Services includes:
- Southington Care Center, a 130-bed skilled nursing community and rehabilitation center including outpatient services
- The Orchards at Southington, a 90-apartment independent and assisted living community offers a choice of programs tailored to suit the needs of each individual
- Mulberry Gardens in Plantsville has 94 apartments serves Alzheimer’s and memory care needs, and offers adult day care and assisted living
- Jerome Home in New Britain, a 120-bed skilled and residential care community with assisted living and rehabilitation, including outpatient services and long-term care
- Arbor Rose, a 62-apartment assisted living and memory care community on the Jerome Home campus
- Connecticut Center for Healthy Aging, resource and assessment centers for seniors and their families with locations at the Bradley Memorial and New Britain General campuses of the Hospital of Central Connecticut.
We are excited to offer cognitive fitness initiatives, such as a Brain Gym program for the community and residents at Mulberry Gardens, Jerome Home and Arbor Rose. By housing the cognitive fitness program in the same facility as the Good Life Fitness programs, seniors are encouraged to make the link between their physical and mental well-being.
Central Connecticut Senior Health Services is committed to helping seniors remain as healthy and independent as possible through every stage of their lives. With services spanning a wide array of wellness and preventive care - from fitness and nutrition to pet therapy and more - seniors are able to continue enjoying basic things in life.
Jerome Home and Arbor Rose at Jerome Home
975 Corbin Ave., New Britain, CT 06052
Southington Care Center
45 Meriden Ave., Southington, CT 06489
Mulberry Gardens of Southington
58 Mulberry St., Plantsville, CT 06479
The Orchards at Southington
34 Hobart St., Southington, CT 06489
Vice president: Patricia Walden
Staff: More than 700 employees and 200 volunteers
Capacity: Total of 210 skilled-nursing beds; 253 assisted-living apartments; 60 adult day center member slots; 26 residential care apartments.
Recipient of the Southington Community YMCA Reaching Out Award, given to an organization that proactively seeks to serve community members.