Open MRI of Southington is the home of Central Connecticut’s first Hitachi High-Field Open Oasis MRI Scanning System. In addition to delivering high-resolution images, the scanner provides faster scan times when compared to other MRIs of a lower field strength. The scanner is open on all four sides to provide maximum comfort.
Open MRI is staffed by MRI technologists, MRI technical assistants, administrative representatives, transcriptionists and board-certified radiologists.
- MRI and MRA (magnetic resonance angiography) services and arthrograms
- High-field open MRI scanner for faster scan times. Open on all four sides for greater patient comfort
- Appointments available in 24 hours or less
- Early morning, late evening and Saturday appointments available
- Reports are usually available 24 hours after scan
- American College of Radiology (ACR) - Accredited Facility
- 2005 - Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc. - 2005 National Image Contest - 1st place Award Winner
Open MRI of Southington Media
Hospital of Central Connecticut Bradley Memorial campus
55 Meriden Ave., Suite 2 E, Southington, CT 06489